budget, clean eating, eating, Food and Drink, Food Babe, food investigation, Genetically modified food, giveaways, GMO, GMOs, Grocery store, Health, healthy eating, juicing, Monsanto, organic, Organic Food, recipes
The Food Babe‘s blog is one I follow, and this particular one is chock-full of information. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t even have any controversial comments (which can happen a lot when talking about health)! It does have suggestions and personal thoughts but no one is out attacking her but rather outright praise.
I just knew I had to share her post of nearly 80 helpful ideas on staying within even a tight budget and still being able to eat organically. Of course, what she, or I, or you call a ‘tight budget’ obviously varies. But, despite some broken links (that you can easily search the web for the correct info), I think this can be helpful information for anyone looking to eat healthier without breaking the bank.
That’s exactly what we are trying to do. In fact, I began a blog about eating clean but when I noticed just how many other sites there are out there about it, I gave it up! 🙂
This blog is also full of investigations into various foods and how companies react, GMO foods, recipes, giveaways, juicing and more! Definitely worth a look…
- Is Organic Food Worth the Higher Price? (lbutler188.wordpress.com)
- Food Revolution Mini-summit with Jeffrey Smith and John Robbins (peacefulpatches.wordpress.com)
- Khnum ‘Stic’ Ibomu: 7 Ways to Eat Good on a Hood Budget (huffingtonpost.com)
- Respect for the Earth- The importance of choosing organic food (heddyjohannesen.wordpress.com)
- Save Money and Eat Better With a 7-Step Food Budget (wisebread.com)
- Group protests GMO foods, Monsanto (napavalleyregister.com)