adventure, Award, blog, Blogger, books, Child, children, Christina, chronic disease, family, fibromyalgia, fitness, food, happy, home, Humor, Humour, kidney, Me, Mothers, Parenting, the better man project, the collection cup, travel, tykes, Versatile, Versatile Blogger Award
My first nomination – and award – for blogging!
I was nominated by one of the blogs I follow, The Collection Cup, which is a great site! Thank you, Collection Cup! Be sure to visit the site!
In return for this nomination/award, I am to share 7 (hopefully) interesting things about myself:
- This is my 20th year of chronic kidney disease
- I have survived 4 failed kidneys
- I have had 3 kidney transplants
- I currently have 4 kidneys, 1 of which functions
- I became pregnant and carried my child almost to term, despite the odds
- I almost lost my child after he was born, and he spent 4 months in NICU
- I met my husband online
- I have traveled in 3 continents
- I have a Master’s in Library and Information Science
- I am a stay-at-home-mom
Does that count as 10, even though many of them are inter-related? 🙂 I think they are the most interesting things about me, without having to go into a lot more detail than one-liners!
Now, I would like to nominate 15 others for this award, too. It won’t be easy, because there are so many great bloggers and sites out there, with such great things to offer, but here I go… Be sure to check them out, too!
- The Better Man Project
- The Happsters
- 101 Books
- Beautiful Forces
- Parenting and Stuff
- Bucket List Publications
- Our Wild Hearts
- MWF Seeking BFF
- StressRelief101’s Blog
- The War in My Brain
- The Baggage Handler
- We Are 2Fit2 Quit