How many times must we be cautioned about our social (media) lives…? What we think is old news, the potential employer may just not… Or may simply not care how old it is. After all, it is still a reflection on you.
- The secret art of interviewing bankers (news.efinancialcareers.com)
- Ask These Questions During The Job Interview To Identify The Right Hires (businessinsider.com)
- On Googling Job Candidates (insidehighered.com)
- How Social Media May Be Affecting Your Job Prospects (techwench.com)
- Is Pre-Employment Screening (Slowly?) Being “Outlawed”? (theemplawyerologist.wordpress.com)