The author, Duncan, claims that individuals can improve kidney function. I sincerely hope this is true. This is not a new belief. In fact, there is a lot of information out there on how to cleanse the kidneys, etc.
But for kidney transplant recipients (like myself), or people with renal failure, I always have out my antennae, wondering if stuff like this is more hype than we should believe. Just read it for yourself and, if necessary, check with your doctor, whether or not you have kidney disease.
Still, this is sure to be helpful for someone out there!
- Test could catch kidney damage sooner (futurity.org)
- Diet Soda, Aspartame Shown to Destroy Kidney Function (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Diabetes and Kidney Problems (everydayhealth.com)
- Protecting Kidneys with Fruits and Veggies! (ivanhoe.com)
- Irregular heartbeat may raise risk of kidney failure (indiavision.com)